Training around the dangers of Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), is essential for all oil and gas workers who could be exposed to H2S during execution of their work activities offshore and onshore.
Start Time:07:00 AM
OSHA 29 CFR 1910 and 1926, ANSI Z390.1
Annual Refresh is Recommended
Please Note: Due to the physical demands of the course, it is the responsibility of the employer and participant to pre-determine the participant’s ability to safely attend the course.
HYDROGEN SULFIDE TRAINING
- Describe what H2S is and where it is found
- Describe the physical characteristics of H2S
- Identify the Permissible Exposure Limits (PEL)
- Identify the symptoms and effects of H2S exposure
- Recognize the signals and actions associated with monitoring systems