This training provides a general qualification for personnel in safe working at heights procedures and the necessary equipment to accomplish a safe and efficient operation.
Duration: 4 Hours
Start Time: 07:00 AM
This course is delivered to OSHA Standards 29CFR1926.503(a); 29CFR1926.501-503; ANSI Z359, 29CFR1910.140
Refresh As Needed
Fall Protection Training in Houston, Texas
FALL PROTECTION USER
- Describe OSHA fall protection requirements
- Explain the methods of hazard analysis
- Explain fall protection systems
- Demonstrate the safe donning of fall protection equipment
- Practice the safe donning of fall protection equipment
- Describe the use of rescue and retrieval equipment (for awareness only)
Qualified means one who, by possession of recognized certificate or professional standing, or who by extensive knowledge, training and experience, has successfully demonstrated his or her ability to solve or resolve problems related to the subject matter (OSHA Subpart C – General Safety and Health Provisions §1926.32).